In this post I want to talk to you about one of the most important aspects in the world of online business; I’m going to talk to you about online marketing tools that will make your day-to-day easier in this sector.
So I’m going to introduce you to 140 marketing tools, many of them the most powerful that you can find within your sector. I am sure that many will help you with your tasks and make your online marketing job easier.
But before we get down to it, I’d like to talk to you a little bit about what online marketing is and why you need tools to get everything started in a good content marketing plan.
What is Online Marketing and how to apply it?
“ Online Marketing encompasses all the techniques used in marketing to increase conversions. In other words, all the marketing actions that are carried out in order to increase sales, whether of services or products. And not only that, but it is also aimed at building customer loyalty with the brand. ”
This began to be applied in companies thanks to the appearance of the Internet, although years later it has become widespread at all levels with social networks.
How should you advantage of marketing tools?
Today, there are hardly any companies that do not include some type of marketing activities in their communication and advertising strategy.
Due to the low cost of implementing different online marketing practices, compared to what it entailed to carry out traditional campaigns on television, press, radio or cinema, these techniques are used by large companies, SMEs and small entrepreneurs.
Some of the techniques that include online marketing are:
- Paid advertising campaigns: Paid on search engines, social networks, websites, etc., it is about text ads or banners that can be segmented to exclusively target your target audience, and for which you will pay based on clicks or views.
- SEO web positioning: It is the branch of online marketing that works more in the long term since the results of optimizing a website do not pay off immediately but do remain in time if you work with full dedication.
- Content marketing: Whether on social networks, blogs, or other types of channels such as email marketing. Currently, it is one of the techniques most valued by users. They perceive direct mail as intrusive and annoying, yet they value good content and the brands that promote it.
In any digital marketing campaign, it is necessary to define a strategy to follow in social networks and different media. But of course, a strategy is useless if we do not carry out effective actions, and that is where we need to use online marketing tools.
How about we see why you need to use tools for each of the marketing actions you carry out and how they will help you? Go for it!
Why use online marketing tools?
Almost all the brands, businesses, and large companies that develop in the online world know that the Internet is a very powerful communication channel to promote products or services.
Even small and medium-sized companies, aware of the enormous advantages of reaching their audiences through social media, blogs, newsletters, etc., implement strategies to take advantage of their digital actions.
Furthermore, it is now possible to achieve results much more easily than with traditional media (or offline marketing).
As I was saying, just like in any other sector, online marketing needs tools to deliver good results in each of our campaigns.
The 3 main benefits of using these marketing tools are as follows:
- Productivity improvement: Online marketing actions can be analyzed in real-time, while different actions take place. This allows you to optimize and improve the different tasks depending on the objectives and what the public demands.
- Obtaining better results: Although offline marketing channels can act more massively, results through online actions achieve better results, since they allow the public to be segmented, making it easier for content to reach only those who are interested in a brand or its products or services.
- Savings in human capital costs: The optimization and scheduling of actions allow the objectives to be reached more quickly and with fewer people needed than for traditional marketing.
In short, having good tools in your digital marketing strategy means achieving better results both for your brand and for possible services that you offer to third parties.
So, now, yes, I leave you with the 140 most powerful tools so that you can start trying the ones you don’t know yet and keep the best ones. I hope they help you in your day to day and make your job easier.
We have got to work with some amazing tools for our clients, business and support. Before you go through 140 Best Marketing tools, do try these tools and infrastucture to assit the growth of your online business.
- 1 # CuteHR – For Managing your human resources remotely or in-house.
- 2 # WPOven – Hosting your online businesses.
- 3 # Macro Software – For all automation purposes.
Let’s further drop down to interesting marketing tools.
The 140 best Marketing Tools to enhance your Online Strategies
Next, I am going to categorize all the digital marketing tools, so that you can consult them when you need them according to their function within a digital strategy. I leave you with tools to:
- Social media
- Content Curation
- Graphic design
- Email marketing
Social Media Tools
These are the ones that surely make community managers happier in their daily work, not only because of the time it allows them to save but also because of the information it provides them, which is really useful for their task.
Keep in mind that one of the advantages of online marketing is its ease of measuring and interpreting the tastes of users, in order to adapt to their requests, and what they expect from us.
These types of marketing tools not only allow optimizing work on social networks, but also provide a large amount of data that you must process and analyze to optimize your strategies.
- Hootsuite: It allows you to schedule tweets or posts in advance on several social networks simultaneously.
- Spredfast: Offers the possibility of separating the timeline by country and seeing the number of users reached per publication.
- Bitly: In addition to shortening URLs, it gives statistics on Facebook and Twitter visits, as well as the degree of impact of the content.
- Summify: Facilitates content search. This application does it for you, sending you the most relevant content by email.
List of marketing tools for social media :
- 1 # BrandWatch
- 2 # Sprinklr
- 3 # Spredfast
- 4 # ViralHeat
- 5 # SocialMention
- 6 # MelwaterBuzz
- 7 # Hootsuite
- 8 # AgoraPulse
- 9 # SocialStudio
- 10 # Wayin + EngageSciences
- 11 # Shoutlet
- 12 # ShortStack
- 13 # SocialOomph
- 14 # EveryPost
- 15 # Bitly
- 16 # TweetDeck
- 17 # Feedly
- 18 # Audiense
- 19 # Flipboard
- 20 # GremIn
- 21 # ManagerFlitter
- 22 # SocialFlow
- 23 # SumAll
- 24 # Buffer
- 25 # Klout
- 26 # SocialMediaAnalytics
- 27 # BuzzSumo
- 28 # SimplyMeasured
- 29 # FollowerWonk
- 30 # SocialRank
Blogging tools help to manage a blog more effectively since it is not just about publishing content, it is also about analyzing performance; page load speed, resource consumption, hosting, or free image search (among other variables).
Keep in mind that a good CMS (or content manager) will make your job much easier, and it can be very useful when it comes to having collaborators or colleagues with whom to develop your blog.
The most important thing is to provide good content to users, and having the best tools I assure you will facilitate the development of those contents.
- Evernote: Allows you to save and organize photos, notes or documents, synchronizing all the information on mobile devices.
- Flickr: It is of great help, since it allows the use of images free of copyright.
- Canva : It is a graphic design tool that allows you to make infographics and other quality content in a simple and intuitive way, even if you are not a professional in the field.
List of marketing tools for blogging :
- 32 # Blogger
- 33 # WordPress
- 34 # Joomla
- 35 # FreeThemes Directory
- 36 # Google Analytics
- 37 # Muis [Availabe in Dutch ]
- 38 # PollDaddy
- 39 # MovableType
- 40 # Akismet
- 41 # EverNote
- 42 # Flickr
- 43 # Canva
- 44 # Make a Gif
- 45 # Imgur
- 46 # Venngage
- 47 # GTMetrix
- 48 # CloudFlare
- 49 # DigitalOcean
- 50 # PageSpeed
- 51 # Plugin Click to Tweet
- 52 # Animatron
- 53 # Innubu
- 54 # SlimSurveys
- 55 # MySurveyLab
Content Curation Tools
Content curation is one of the tasks you must carry out when implementing your content marketing strategy on the blog you manage.
The Content curation tools will help you select and critically evaluate the content that may best fit the blog or web context. This type of online tools makes it easy for you to know in advance what works among users and what doesn’t.
- Feedly: With a good configuration it will help you to be aware of everything that happens in the sector.
- Pocket: In addition to news, it allows you to store videos, images, social media publications and any material shared on the Internet for later consultation.
- Linkstant : Allows you to know at all times from where they link to your blog or website, and to what content.
List of marketing tools to curate content :
- 56 # Feedly
- 57 # Storify
- 58 # MktFan
- 59 # Curata
- 60 # Flipboard
- 61 # GetPocket
- 62 # Linkstant
- 63 # LinkedIn Pulse
- 64 # Logs
- 65 # Paper.li
- 66 # Google Play Kiosk
- 67 # Scoop.it
Graphic Design Tools
Whether you are a designer or not, these tools will greatly facilitate your life when you want to work with images to publish on social networks, create banners for social networks and websites, develop infographic design, or use different types of typefaces.
The quality of the content is not only valued for what they have but also for the way they are presented. The following digital marketing tools are great for this, they can help you layout publications and give them your personal touch.
- Typecast: It allows you to work with more than 5000 sources and select the one that you like the most.
- MockFlow: Permite riding a prototype quickly, online, and for several platforms simultaneously.
- Codekit: Another tool that helps build websites faster and more orderly.
List of marketing tools for design :
Featured: Design Wizard
- 68 # Adobe Color
- 69 # Adobe Photoshop
- 70 # Adobe Illustrator
- 71 # Adobe Spark
- 72 # Typecast
- 73 # Mock Flow
- 74 # GuideGuide
- 75 # InvisionApp
- 76 # CodeKit
- 77 # Proto.io
- 78 # Name Mesh
- 79 # Sitedrop
- 80 # Kuoto-Swiss
- 81 # Cardboard
- 82 # Google Web Designer
- 83 # Octicons
- 84 # Fotor
- 85 # Pixlr
- 86 # Picmonkey
- 87 # WebResizer
- 88 # Visme
- 89 # WhatTheFont
Infographic Design Tools
Infographics are fun, visual ways to represent certain data and get users’ attention. Therefore, it is a resource that has become widely used.
A good infographic helps to simplify the content in a very visual, understandable, and easy to retain way. Users value that the contents are understandable and presented for pleasant reading and infographics help to lighten heavy or long content.
- Piktochart: There are some free themes and the Premium version has a wide variety of templates to choose from.
- Infogram: You can choose from 10 different templates with different designs and colors together.
- Visual.ly: They have some free computer graphics, but most are custom designs and payment.
List of marketing tools for infographics:
Email Marketing Tools
Email marketing tools are very very useful when you have to send mass emails, making this type of task much easier.
As in the rest of online actions, it is important that you take full advantage of these tools and take into account the data they provide. Analyzing them well, you will be able to know what it is that your users like.
- MailChimp: It manages profiles, creates subscribers list, chooses from different newsletter templates, etc. The service is free for up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month.
- Icontact: Another example that has a user-friendly interface. It has numerous email templates. The service is free up to 100 subscribers.
List of marketing tools for email campaigns :
- 96 # Mailrelay
- 97 # MailChimp
- 98 # iContact
- 99 # AWeber
- 100 # Benchmark
- 101 # ConstantContact
- 102 # Acumbamail
- 103 # CampaignMonitor
- 104 # VerticalResponse
- 105 # GetResponse
- 106 # InkBrush
Performing an SEO analysis of a website is not easy. It requires time and specific knowledge. Digital marketing tools to manage SEO will help you a lot in this regard.
Knowing the positive and negative aspects of the SEO of your page or blog offers you the possibility of optimizing search engine positioning.
Do not forget that SEO is something that is constantly evolving, so you cannot stagnate or stop evolving in this field.
- Woorank: In addition to making an onsite diagnosis of your website or blog, it gives you practical advice to improve positioning. Also, check traffic estimation, site popularity on social media, or mobile optimization.
- Metricspot: Revise the SEO elements on the web page, keywords, internal links, image optimization, etc.
- MajesticSEO: Analyzes the link building strategy of a website, quantifies the links, and represents a chart to monitor developments. Its metrics are “trust flow” and “citation flow”.
List of marketing tools to do SEO :
- 107 # SEMrush
- 108 # Ahref
- 109 # Majestic SEO
- 110 # Moz
- 111 # Google Search Console
- 112 # Keyword Planner
- 113 # ScreamingFrog
- 114 # Traffic Travis
- 115 # Sistrix
- 116 # WooRank
- 117 # MetricSpot
- 118 # Link-Assistant
- 119 # Xenulink
- 120 # PingDom
- 121 # Google Trends
- 122 # Advanced Link Manager
- 123 # Rapportive
- 124 # Sitemap generator
- 125 # SEO by Yoast Plugin
- 126 # Alexa
- 127 # SEOToolBar
- 128 # Google Web Developer
- 129 # Word Count
- 130 # SEO Quake
- 131 # Server Density
- 132 # SEO-Browser
- 133 # Web SEO Analytics
- 134 # Colibri.io
- 135 # RavenTools
- 136 # BrowSEO
- 137 # OpenLinkProfiler
- 138 # Ubersuggest
- 139 # HitTail
- 140 # SEO Spike
Great right? We have seen nothing more and nothing less than 140 online marketing tools, and if we draw conclusions, we could say that there is a great difference between using tools and not using them.
Now you have at your disposal a large arsenal of tools with which to liven up, optimize, and facilitate all the marketing actions that you carry out in your projects or online businesses.
What do you think of these 140 tools? Did you know them all? Let me know in the comments about the tools that we can add more.