The effectiveness of sending emails is steadily declining, but these tools are still being actively used by leading marketers. Why experts do not suggest spending money elsewhere instead of on email marketing. Users’ mailboxes are always overloaded with advertising letters, newsletters offers, etc. among the herd to get recognition is a big achievement.
Marketers use these rules to stand out!
Always keep in mind the following points when sending emails –
- Do not neglect the rights of users,
- Do not impose your services to begin
Before you start sending emails, keep in mind the can-spam act of marketing. So that you do not regret later and avoid penalties.
Choose your audience of customers wisely.
Follow these five rules of successful email campaigns:
- Get consent to send mail to the specified addresses. Usually the user determines the e-mail by filling out the form when registering on the site, or participating in the Promotion, etc. The user will not be surprised to receive a letter from your company. Otherwise, you risk spam.
- The frequency of distribution should not be daily. Send the user only interesting news, current information and advantageous offers. We suggest that you send only couple of letters every week.
- Segment recipients by interests, It will not be a great idea to send mail audiences emails regarding women cosmetics. Similarly, women will not appreciate it if you offer them to buy a drill at a super low price. Segment your target audience to avoid receiving spam.
- Only relevant information, with current or future actions in the interests of the user. When registering, customers indicate their preferences, try to meet expectations as much as possible. With the help of emails you form the core of customer loyalty.
- Working on the appearance of the letter, the user must in a matter of seconds understand what it is and how interesting it is for him. Modern business people save their time, they will appreciate if you immediately tell us what is the essence of your proposal. Try to interest the user immediately, the probability that he will read your letter for a long time is too small.
I found this amazing article on email marketing strategy. Which you can use to increase the conversions exponentially.
Types of emails for business
Depending on the company’s activities, the approach to the target audience changes. Marketers use three main types of emails:
- Sale of letters. It is clear from the name that the Email List offers the user to buy anything, how well the offer is made so that sales grow. Users have given a good newsletter because they expect to buy the desired product at a good price, so offer them a price and conditions that they can not refuse.
- Bulletin – The name says it all, it informs about the current affairs of the company, important events and possible changes. Such letters do not sell anything, the information works on the company’s image, so it can be purely entertaining.
- Transactional Emails – They are automated emails, which are sent when your user sets a trigger for your transactional emails. Eg. Password Resets, purchase order confirmations etc.
You need to learn about email automation and email autoresponders to have a better understanding of the email marketing world.
In order to determine which type of email is suitable for a particular company, it is necessary to understand the specifics of the work. Gradual preparation is always advisable, you need to understand these specifics to perform an amazing email campaign –
- Specifics of work;
- strategies, expected result;
- Content plan;
- Target audience analysis;
- Designers design letters;
- Analysis of distribution results, user responses;
- Editing and editing
- Attracting new users.
Email marketing is one of the most rewarding forms of marketing. As per the study conducted on statista we will send more than a billion emails by 2021. If you know what you are doing you can have a return of upto $38 for every $1 you spend.
For email marketing, you can use tools like maxmailz. Read a review about it. Maxmailz review.
You can also see maxmailz demo.
Check maxmailz demo video also and maxmail review video