Many users nowadays are looking for Anonymous Virtual Private Servers that they can pay using cryptocurrency. Most users have cryptocurrency within reach thanks to the multiple exchanges available online. They have bought cryptocurrencies, and they now want to use them for their daily use.
Similarly, they are trying to pay for their hosting solution with cryptocurrency as well. Most of them are confused and asking whether there are any virtual private servers for crypto-friendly customers?
The answer is yes, and this blog is all about that. We will be discussing how virtual private servers and dedicated hosting solutions can now be paid with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoins and Ethereum. We will also discuss why crypto and decentralised currencies are better than FIAT when it comes to payment. Let’s get started.
Why Should You Choose VPS Servers for Hosting?
Anyone looking for a long-term hosting solution would want a VPS hosting solution that is reliable, fast, and easy to scale. That all is offered by VPS hosting solution. In fact, VPS hosting is not only cheap but also scalable. It is the best alternative to a dedicated and shared hosting solution.
Now, cloud VPS servers are also available in the market. They are far cheaper than VPS hosting solutions because they use a data center as a single cloud where users can host multiple websites in their own VPS without compromising on speed and quality.
Which Crypto VPS Solution to Choose and How?
Similarly, there are multiple options available to users when searching for a VPS solution. For starters, they can choose anywhere from a shared host to a dedicated host. However, crypto-based VPS servers are in high demand because of their stability.
PRV.to is one such VPS hosting solution that offers a range of hosting packages for its users starting from 0.0010BTC to 0.0083BTC. Users can pay using FIAT currency as well. Some benefits of getting VPS servers for hosting website are:
- Easy scalability of websites once they reach the limit of their package
- Faster backups and premium support
- Disaster recovery options
- Long-term stability and plan
- One-click hosting for WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and other CMS users
- Quality customer support for users with minimum turnaround time
- BTC makes VPS anonymous. More on this below
Why is BTC Best for Choosing VPS? Because it is Anonymous!
Bitcoins are decentralised and they can’t be tracked by anyone – government or other non-government actors. If you are raising awareness, whistleblowing, sharing sensitive information that can put your identity at risk, then the best way to do that is with an ‘anonymous’ hosting solution.
A Bitcoin VPS hosting solution makes it easier for you to set up and launch anonymous hosting websites. You can technically pay for your hosting with Bitcoin, Ethereum, or any other cryptocurrency easily.
Your data will always remain safe because the hosting solution will not even know your true identity!
Crypto vs. FIAT: Which is More Economical?
Another thing to note about BTC-based hosting solutions is that it is a lot more economical than FIAT currency. Here is why:
When you pay with FIAT currency, there is a flat fee of 3% on both ends. Moreover, the government will keep its cut of 0.6% of the total value. So, that is 3.6% in total taxes that you will be paying with the FIAT currency. Now, when you pay this every month for your hosting needs, the charges will just pile up.
In comparison, Bitcoin transactions are anonymous. You won’t be charged 3.6% for paying the money. You just have to pay in cryptocurrency and that is it. However, most crypto wallets do charge a fee of 0.10%.
Now compare both 3.6% and 0.10%, you know who is the winner and more economical here.
Crypto Payments for VPS Hosting are Fool-Proof
Many hackers are on the internet that can easily spoof your financial data when you write the details of your card online. With crypto-based payments, your data is always safe. So, hackers can’t sniff what your financial details are, and they can’t steal your money. The best part? Your eCommerce payment easily goes through, and you can enjoy your VPS host.
This case is the same as any other eCommerce payment that you pay with Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies. Hackers can’t hack the BTC system due to its decentralised nature. Your data remains safe and your payments always remain secure.
Get Started with VPS Hosting Using Crypto & Bitcoins
So, let’s get started with VPS hosting using cryptocurrencies. If you are unsure how to get a BTC-based VPS hosting solution, then look no further. Because PRV.to has made it a lot easier to create and scale hosting. You can quickly pay with Bitcoins or any other of the 12 cryptocurrencies. Prv.to always keeps your data private, safe, and secure.